NMIMS University : UG Admission Process
Built on this inspiring legacy, today, NMIMS stands proud as a Deemed to be University offering multiple disciplines across multiple campuses. What started as an institute in a small building has caught the attention of the world, thanks to their 17 specialized schools. More than 17000 students and about 750 full-time faculty members, 10 faculty members with Fulbright Scholarship and Humboldt International Scholarship for post-doctoral researchers are part of India's most sought after academic community. The consistent academic quality, research focus, faculty from top national and global institutes and strong industry linkages at NMIMS have placed it amongst the nation's prime centre’s of educational excellence and research today.
Keeping pace with the ever-evolving education scenario and to meet international standards, NMIMS has taken major initiatives in terms of programs, curriculum development, international linkages, placements and students’ development. It has transformed into a globalized centre of learning, providing its students a balanced exposure to research, academics and practical aspects of the industry.
UG Programmes Offered by NMIMS University College :
NMIMS Deemed-to-be-University is a multi-disciplinary, multi-campus University with a widespread suite of cutting edge Undergraduate programs in various disciplines.
About NPAT (National Test for Programs After 12th) -
NMIMS-NPAT 2023 is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree Programs offered by NMIMS after 12th. (For Commerce, Economics, Branding, Liberal Arts, International Business & Management).
NMIMS-NPAT Exam will comprise of 3 major sections as follows, No Negative marks:
Candidate can attempt maximum 2 RETAKES in any selected category i.e. (1st main test plus 2 retakes). The highest marks among the total attempts will be considered for respective school merit process.
· Once the main exam delivery is done, candidate cannot add new school in the same category for retake, but he / she can add new category of test.
· No Rescheduling or cancellation is allowed.
· Merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidate in NMIMS-NPAT.
· The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained
* Candidates are required to update 12th or equivalent exam or predicted marks after the admission process.
* Candidate will not be considered for merit list if they fail to update the correct information in the online registration form.
* It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct marks are entered.
* At any given point of time, if it is found that the information given by candidate i.e 12th or equivalent exam is incorrect, the candidate admission will be cancelled and fees will be refunded as per prescribed refund rules.
FEES STRUCTURE :
MCM CUET - UG Entrance Test Training Programs
MCM offers a comprehensive ONLINE Training Program or an
INTEGRATED (CLASSROOM and ONLINE) Training Program